At Oslo Science Park, we believe that a thriving community based on a culture of openness, collaboration, and sharing is key to the success of our members. We ask that our members actively contribute to the community (by opening their doors, sharing stories, or assisting others), as it is a prerequisite for membership. In addition, we offer a variety of community activities for our members to take part in.
Some of the community activities we offer include:
- Regular networking events where members can connect with each other and share their experiences and expertise like First Friday Coffee, New in the Park, Åpent Hus.
- Seminars on a variety of topics from members in our ecosystem, such as Impact Breakfast, Lys & Mørke.
- Micro communities (physical and virtual) that arrange activities like Fantasy Premier League, Ping Pong tournament
- Social events, such as quiz nights, karaoke, and game nights, where members can unwind and have fun.
We are always looking for new ways to engage our members and encourage everyone to take an active role in shaping the community they would like to see at Oslo Science Park.
If you have any suggestions or ideas, please don't hesitate to share them with us through our community suggestion box or by talking to our Community Manager, Angélique. Together, we can create a vibrant and supportive community that benefits everyone.
• First Friday Coffee
• Åpent Hus
• Lys & Mørke
• Impact Breakfast
• Friday Pub
• Karaoke Night
• Christmas Pub
• Christmas Challenge
• Pub Quiz
• Ping Pong Tournament
• Fantasy Premier League
• Solo lunches / Let’s Lunch
• New in the Park
• Easter Egg Hunt